Can you believe it’s already the week of Thanksgiving? How in the world did time fly by so quickly? But you know what that means right? It means that Christmas is only a few weeks away. Well I thought I’d help you get a quick start on your shopping by serving up a few cute items that are under $30. I know we all have friends we like to get something special for, family members we want to give a gift, but not spend a ton, and even smaller ticket items for those we love to splurge on during the holidays. I’ve included links to the items in the picture below.
- Time Will Tell Watch by Francesca’s – $30
- 2. Faux Suede Booties from Forever21– $26.80
- Men’s Frost Free Vest from Old Navy – $22.50
- Men’s V-Neck Sweat from Aeropostale – $19.75
- 4 Port Rainbow USB Hub by C-Wonder – $15
- Monogram Cheese Board with Spreader from C-Wonder – $22
I love these new finds. Do you have any under $30 gifts you’d like to share?